To prepare global business leaders and scholars in an intellectually stimulating and engaging community through preeminent teaching, research, and service.
To be an agile institution and to transcend national and international standards of excellence in research and education.
Demonstrated by honesty, sincerity and trustworthiness.
Demonstrated by objectivity and equity.
Demonstrated by respectfulness and civility.
Demonstrated by openness.
Demonstrated by an appreciation and inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, solicitation of stakeholder input, and the practice of participatory decision making.
Demonstrated by advancements in curricula, research, and approaches to problem solving.
- To provide students with the knowledge to succeed in their chosen field and ensure the development of skills in problem solving, ethical decision making, communications, teamwork, and leadership.
- To produce primarily basic research that supports applied and pedagogical inquiry.
- To actively pursue and secure external funding opportunities.
- To continuously integrate technology throughout UNT CoB to support undergraduate and graduate programs, research, and service.
- To attract and develop outstanding students who are dedicated to intellectual excellence.
- To attract, nurture, and retain faculty dedicated to education, scholarship and the mission, vision and values of UNT CoB.
- To engage in service to the College, University, professional fields, the State of Texas, and the communities we serve.
- To provide opportunities for continued involvement, education, and professional growth of alumni.