Mission of the UNT College of Business: To prepare tomorrow’s business leaders in an intellectually stimulating and collegial community through high-quality teaching, research, and service.
To be a premier comprehensive undergraduate business school with a national and international reputation for excellence in research and graduate education.
- To provide students with the knowledge to succeed in their chosen field and ensure the development of skills in problem solving, ethical decision making, communications, teamwork, and leadership.
- To produce primarily basic research, with supporting efforts in applied and pedagogical research, that contributes to and complements the mission of UNT CoB.
- To actively pursue external funding opportunities to supplement State of Texas funding.
- To integrate technology throughout UNT CoB to support undergraduate and graduate programs, research and service.
- To attract and develop outstanding students who are dedicated to intellectual excellence.
- To attract, nurture, and retain faculty dedicated to education, scholarship and the mission of UNT CoB.
- To promote service to the College, University, professional field, the State of Texas and local communities.
- To provide opportunities for continued involvement, education, and professional growth of our alumni.