As a College of Business Student, you now have access to selected Microsoft software for your personal computer.
Here is how you can save money
- If and when you buy a new computer, buy it with the cheapest Windows operating system and upgrade to the newest version of the Windows OS available as a download for free or physical media for a nominal fee.
- Microsoft Office products are available for students free of charge through EagleConnect and untsystem.onthehub.com
For any issues with onthehub.com, contact UNT Central Support at 565-2324.
Products offered with each version of office
Office 2013 Pro Plus for Windows
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
Office 2011 Pro Plus for Mac
Office 365 web
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- Powerpoint Online
- One Note Online
- Sway Online
Office 365 Install for windows and Mac
- Same as office 2013 and 2011 for the respective systems
- Office 365 allows for the newest version of Office to be installed
Download and install video instructions
To access the Microsoft store for UNT Students
- Go to untsystem.onthehub.com
- Login with your EUID and password
- Select one of the offered items