Students must apply for admission into the professional selling concentration and meet specific admission criteria. Contact Dr. Jeffrey Lewin for details. A grade of C or above must be earned in each professional field and supporting course completed in residence or transferred to UNT.
The professional field consists of the following courses:
- LSCM 3960: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MKTG 3010: Professional Selling**
- MKTG 3700: Marketing Metrics
- MKTG 3881: Personal Professional Development
- MKTG 4280: Global Marketing Issues and Practice
- MKTG 4470: Business-to-Business Marketing
- MKTG 4570: Professional Selling Analytics
- MKTG 4670: Advanced Professional Selling
- MKTG 4770: Sales Force Design and Management
- MKTG 4805: Internship in Professional Selling
** Course cannot be applied to both the business foundation and professional field.
Supporting Courses (3 hours)
Three hours of 3000- or 4000-level marketing or logistics and supply chain management courses chosen in consultation with the student's advisor.
Careers in Professional Selling
For more information on possible jobs and careers, contact Dr. Jeffrey Lewin.
Click here To view a printable pdf version
The requirements listed above are for the 2014 catalog year. For previous catalog year requirements, access the catalog archive.