Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We hope that your undergraduate experience in the College of Business will serve you well. The following information is provided to assist you with your application for graduation. Also, there are additional resources provided such as career services, graduate school information, and alumni information. Please feel free to contact the Advising Office at 940-565-2110 if you have any additional questions.
Graduation applications must be turned in to the College of Business Advising Office in BLB 110 by the deadline below:
- For Fall 2015: September 15, 2015
Applying for Graduation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to complete a graduation check the semester prior to your graduating semester. An advisor can confirm your remaining courses and grades needed in those courses to meet graduation requirements.
- Pick up a graduation packet in BLB 110, complete it, and turn it in to the Advising Office by the stated deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation letter from the Advising Office when your packet has been processed.
- Caps, gowns, and invitations are available through the UNT Bookstore.
The commencement schedule gives information regarding the location and time of the commencement ceremonies.
$1000 Tuition Rebate
To determine if you are eligible for the $1000 tuition rebate, please refer to the $1000 Tuition Rebate Application.
We look forward to welcoming you as an alumn of the College of Business. We encourage you to become an active member of the University of North Texas Alumni Association and to stay in touch with your department and college.
Considering a Graduate Degree?
As an AACSB Accredited Business School, the College of Business at UNT offers some of the country's finest graduate programs with a wide range of concentrations.