Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We hope that your undergraduate experience in the College of Business will serve you well. The following information is provided to assist you with your application for graduation. Also, there are additional resources provided such as career services, graduate school information, and alumni information. Please feel free to contact the Advising Office at 940-565-2110 if you have any additional questions.
Graduation applications must be turned in to the College of Business Advising Office in BLB 110 by the deadline below:
- For Summer 2016 applications available online now, deadline TBA but typically by early June
Applying for Graduation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to complete a graduation check the semester prior to your graduating semester. An advisor can confirm your remaining courses and grades needed in those courses to meet graduation requirements.
- Caps, gowns, and invitations are available through the UNT Bookstore.
- Apply to Graduate
All students must apply for graduation by the deadline. During the semester in which you intend to graduate, please submit your application through MyUNT by the deadline listed for the semester you plan to graduate.
In an effort to "go green" and streamline the application process for our graduates, the application for graduation is now online. To proceed with your graduation application follow these instructions:
- Login to MyUNT and from the Student Center click on the "Apply for Graduation" link in the Other Academic dropdown. The "Apply for Graduation" link will be visible, even if you may not be eligible for graduation at this time. Please see your academic advising office for more information.
- Verify your program, degree, and major. If your specific program, degree, and/or major is not listed in MyUNT, contact your academic advising office.
- Select your anticipated graduation term. Only terms for which we are accepting applications will be displayed.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your diploma and in the commencement program. Please double check for typos - your name will be printed exactly as you entered it.
- Verify/update your mailing address. This is the address that will be used to send you important graduation/commencement updates (pre-graduation), as well as to send your diploma (6-8 weeks after graduation).
- Check your UNT email for a confirmation that your application has been received.
- Check your UNT email frequently for updates as your application is reviewed and processed.
For more detailed instructions, click here.
The commencement schedule gives information regarding the location and time of the commencement ceremonies.
$1000 Tuition Rebate
To determine if you are eligible for the $1000 tuition rebate, please refer to the $1000 Tuition Rebate Application.
We look forward to welcoming you as an alumn of the College of Business. We encourage you to become an active member of the University of North Texas Alumni Association and to stay in touch with your department and college.
Considering a Graduate Degree?
As an AACSB Accredited Business School, the College of Business at UNT offers some of the country's finest graduate programs with a wide range of concentrations.