College of Business Ambassadors is an elite group of student volunteers who serve as the face of the UNT College of Business and positively represent the college at on and off campus events. They also provide outreach to prospective and current students. To be selected as a College of Business Ambassador is an honor and excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. College of Business Ambassadors possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, a genuine interest in meeting new people, and a sense of pride in the College of Business and the University of North Texas.
What are the benefits?
- Gain a greater understanding of UNT and the College of Business
- Meet and network with alumni, business leaders, campus administrators, legislators, and future students
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills while gaining professional experience
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with the community
- Gain leadership skills by participating as a member of the College of Business Dean’s Student Advisory Board
Applications for 2015-16 College of Business Ambassadors will be available in Spring 2015.
For additional information contact Christina Aguilar, Director of Marketing and Communications, at 940-565-8450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.