College of Business Ambassadors are an elite group of student volunteers who serve as the face of the UNT College of Business and positively represent the college at events. They also provide outreach to prospective and current students. To be selected as a College of Business Ambassador is an honor and excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. Ambassadors possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, a genuine interest in meeting new people, and a sense of pride in the College of Business and the University of North Texas.
What are the benefits?
- Gain a greater understanding of UNT and the College of Business
- Meet and network with current and prospective students, alumni, business leaders, and campus administrators
- Sharpen communication and public speaking skills
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills while gaining professional experience
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with the community
- Gain leadership skills by participating as a member of the College of Business Dean’s Council of Business Leaders
For additional information, contact Christina Aguilar, Director of Student Engagement and Recruitment, at 940-565-8450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Application deadline: Tuesday, April 18 at 5 p.m.
- Interviews (if selected): Tuesday, April 25 and Wednesday, April 26
- Notification of Selection: Wednesday, May 3
- Required Ambassador Training: Tuesday, August 22 (time to be determined)