Learn about 6 innovative & exciting FinTech & Blockchain tech products from local founders, ask your questions & network with us virtually!
About this Event
Join members of BNT's 50k network to:
- See 6 innovative and exciting local FinTech & Blockchain demos, presented by startup founders
- Network virtually with attendees from Boston, Austin and beyond
- Ask the founders your questions
Please register with a valid email address and you will immediately receive an email with the link you need to join this webcast and our online group!
Brought to you by:
Kaiburr - DevOps as a Service. Want to automate your software release process and optimize your cloud services, so you can focus on innovation, features, and customers?
Kaiburr AllOps is a Unified Platform for Product Delivery & Operations. Focus on rapid core software development, leaving the automation, deployment, security, optimization and governance to Kaiburr. AllOps is the new DevOps and includes DevOps, SecOps, DevSecOps, CloudOps, ComplianceOps, TestOps, DataOps and AIOps. Kaiburr will reduce your costs, expedite your product delivery, improve your security and compliance, streamline app migrations and provide robust monitoring and reporting.
For a free assessment and advisory session about your software product delivery with Kaiburr CEO, Hariram Ananthasubramanian, email: Chris.Requena "at" Kaiburr.com
Dev Connecter - Do you need developers to build your apps, websites or software? We will connect you with the best developers, development firm or hiring service, based on your specific needs, goals and priorities. Our trusted, vetted developers and partners offer excellent services and value, for outsourcing projects, staff augmentation, and for hiring contractors and full-time staff. We also help clients develop their technology strategy, roadmap and requirements. Contact Chris Requena for a free consultation, so he can learn about your needs, and offer advice and recommendations. Email: Chris "at" DevConnecter.com
Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories - It's about your story. Getting audiences to listen. Like you. Do what you want. We offer coaching, creative and strategic services to startups. Crafting persuasive, awe-stoking strategies and stories. Helping clients present confidently. Stand out. Expand markets. Get funding. Be successful. Visit www.ChuckGoldstone.com / email: mail "at" ChuckgoldStone.com / 617-738-8889
Products & Presenters:
1. Block Relations / @BlockRelations - This Public Relations and Marketing agency will present "Building Blocks of Understanding: Relevancy and Reasons to Care," about the current landscape of blockchain, compelling use cases, the story of this transformative technology, and their role within it. (Steve Vilkas & Kenneth Garofalo / @ADotConnector & @KenGarofalo)
2. Hound Software: Hound - Helps Financial Institutions lower costs and risk by automating the resolution of critical situations in real-time with technology and AI! (Manrique Feoli / @mfeoli)
3. QuatroMoney / @QuatroMoney - Helping Financial Institutions Turn the Complex College Purchase Into Opportunities! (Patrick Kandianis / @kandianis)
4. NewFi / @NewFiApp - You have crypto (NewFi) and you have fiat (OldFi). NewFi gives you the visibility and insights to manage both! (John Calabrese / @calabreeeese) Tech: Ruby, Python.
5. Greater Boston Systems: Bizwallet - A Mobile app for small and micro business to accept Credit and Debit Card payments on smartphones! (Ravi Srinivasan) Tech: iOS, Android.
6. elphi: Point of Sale & Loan Origination System - Streamlining the mortgage lifecycle, from origination to securitization! (William Lopez-Cordero / @wcordelo) Tech: React, Corda DLT, Firebase.
Founders, sign up to present for free here.
4:00 - Welcome & BNT Introductions
4:05 - Startup Presentations (5-10 minutes each, plus a few minutes to answer questions from attendees)
5:30 - Wrap Up