About the Event
Please join industry and government leaders from across the United States for this exciting and highly interactive event. Companies seeking investment capital and/or business opportunities will present their capabilities to Angels, VC, Family Offices, Private Equity, the Military, DoD and Prime Defense Contractors to secure growth opportunities. Deadline extended to Oct 9th, midnight EDT.
Who gets to Pitch?
- Established small businesses with emerging technology for national security, looking to raise capital
- New startups with working prototype, looking to raise money, or get an initial defense contract
- Established defense contracting companies looking for potential merger & acquisition opportunities
Who gets to watch the pitches?
- Angel and Seed investors
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Family Offices
- Government contract friendly lenders
- Government agency innovation scouts
- M&A reps from defense contracting companies
- Premium event ticket attendees
How much does it cost to participate?
- Solution providers pay $150 to be considered (Companies not accepted will be refunded registration fees.)
- Investors pay $150 to have access to private discussion rooms with pitching companies
- Premium attendees pay $20 and have access to see all of the pitches, but will not have access to private discussion groups with companies and investors.
How does the pitch event work?
- Register your company to pitch no later than September 30th, 2020.
- You are WELCOME to register after September 30th. Your pitch video will be available for viewing in our vault for all the investors, DoD and Military that attend the event for up to 24 months. Because of the shortness of time we will not be able to have your pitch live on Oct 26th. This is still an excellent way to give exposure to your company.
- You will receive an email with detailed instructions for submitting your pre-recorded pitch.
- Pitches must be less than 7 minutes in length
- All pitches must be pre-recorded and hosted on YouTube as unlisted videos.
- Pitches must follow the format of Company team Intro Problem being solved Solution being offered Ask
- The “ask” can be for a capital raise pitch to prospective clients offer to team with other companies invitation to new end users advertise your availability for company acquisition In other words, the pitch must be actionable.
- All pitches that are accepted will be categorized according to the "ask"
- If your pitch is included in the event, you will have the opportunity to host a live, virtual discussion session on the day of the event in order to meet prospective investors, clients, and connections.
Pitches will be evaluated in order to align with Department of Defense innovation initiatives, including DIU, AFC, NavalX, AFWERX, ONR, SOFWERX, and others.