A virtual conference to empower and strengthen minority women business owners so they can increase their earning potential.
About this Event
The LiftFund Dallas and San Antonio Women's Business Center is excited to host the Women of Color: Shaping the Future Conference! Our women of color conference aims to bring people together to collectively elevate the voices of diverse women entrepreneurs and share how we, as a community, can continue leveling the financial playing field and lift women of color. This one day virtual conference is jammed packed with dynamic speakers and resources. Just take a look at the amazing schedule below. You’ll see this will be the best 4 hours of March 2021!
We’re bringing you the most inspiring and creative women entrepreneurs and allies who are eager to share their secrets for success. These ladies of color have been IN YOUR SHOES and know just what it takes to reach that next level.
The cost is only $15!
At this price, tickets will go fast so sign up today before they are gone. And if you have a friend you know could benefit, send this link to her today or, better yet, buy her ticket. She’ll love you forever for it!
We look forward to seeing you at the conference! Allies and advocates are welcome to attend!
- Lessons Learned: Marketing strategies in a post-COVID world
- In Your Corner: How to have an impactful mentor relationship
- Ten Leadership Virtues for Women During Disruptive Times
- Breaking the Mold, Shaping the Future: Stories and triumphs from women of color in underrepresented industries
- Self-Care for the ShePreneur
- Hand in hand: Building a community the uplifts us all
- Hold Your Own: Moving past Imposter's Syndrome
- Finding Funding: Let's discuss all the options
- Leveraging Certifications to Scale Your Business
- Women of Color Need Allies & Advocates
- State of Women of Color
As part of the Women of Color Conference, on Thursday, March 25th from 10:00 - 12:00pm we are happy to announce that we will be hosting a first-ever pitch competition for business owners looking to scale their operations to new heights. As part of this competition, we are looking for women, minority business owners, who have business experience and a business model they are looking to expand or scale with the support of potential funds through the competition. Apply here.