RSVP Here: https://hopin.com/events/north-texas-center-for-mobility-technologies
Solve real-world transportation challenges, while getting up to $1 million per year in dollar-for-dollar matching funds on your project
About this Event
Solve real-world transportation challenges, while getting up to $1 million per year in dollar-for-dollar matching funds on your project investment! How? Through the North Texas Center for Mobility Technologies (NTCMT).
The NTCMT is a new initiative through the Texas Research Alliance, the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG), and four top-tier research universities. They include Southern Methodist University, The University of North Texas, The University of Texas at Arlington, and The University of Texas at Dallas.
For North Texas employers and industry, the NTCMT offer a shared-cost, community-driven approach to supplying the talent and research capacity required to lead in mobility and transportation innovation.
For North Texas universities and civic institutions, the NTCMT is a way to attract mobility technology companies to the region, as well as strengthen the university research capabilities in mobility and transportation.
This info-session will help you understand how:
- University faculty can partner with industry, municipalities, and public agencies on sponsored mobility research;
- Municipalities and public agencies can more easily partner with universities to solve mobility and technology challenges; and
- Companies can move your products and services forward, sharing the cost of your research investment, dollar-for-dollar
Hear from these speakers; then join them in breakout sessions to start working on your proposals:
- NCTCOG, Tom Bamonte, Senior Program Manager, Automated Vehicles
- Darran Anderson, Director for Strategy and Innovation, TxDOT
- The University of Texas at Dallas, Dr. John Hansen, Professor and Associate Dean for Research; and Steve Guengerich, Associate Vice President for Innovation and Commercialization
- The Texas Research Alliance, Dr. Victor Fishman, Executive Director and NTCMT Program Director
- Municipality, Michael Rogers, Assistant City Manager, Glenn Heights, former Director of Transportation, City of Dallas
- Start-Up Company: eCarra, Rock Robinson IV, Founder and CEO
- Ride Sharing Company: Via Transportation, John Criezis, Partnership Manager
- Public Agency: Jing Xu, Interim Assistant Vice President for Planning and Development, DART
Registration is free. We hope you will join us on April 29th!