The Tech Titans Innovation Collider will host a virtual Reverse Pitch event featuring representatives from AT&T, CBRE, Cisco, Ericsson, and State Farm. They will share tips and advice about what their companies are looking for from innovators and entrepreneurs to help them develop new ideas, products, and partnerships.
- Early-stage companies
- Fortune 1000 executives
How to Support:
- Provide local entrepreneurs information on how to access corporate attention and resources for growth
- Articulate the kinds of business and technology needs the enterprises would like the entrepreneurial and startup community to help them address
- Build connections throughout the Tech Titans community through services that enable collisions and collaborations, creating disruptive solutions and accelerating business, community, and educational value.
- Companies will answer four questions:
- Why do you engage with startups?
- How do you engage with startups?
- What are the long-term challenges that startups could help you with?
- Does your company have any specific needs relative to Edge computing?