Conference Registration, Foreign Scholar Information Form, And Visa Procurement Information
Conference Registration Portal
Please click here to access the conference registration portal
Conference Registration Fees
|Conference Registration (includes access to all scholarly sessions and all workshops)|
|If payment received on or before Nov. 30, 2019||If payment received after Nov. 30, 2019|
|Student||INR 5,000||INR 6,500|
|All other attendees||INR 10,000||INR 12,500|
Foreign Scholar Information Form
- All foreign scholars planning to attend the ICEFB conference must complete and submit the “Foreign Scholar Information Form” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here to access the Foreign Scholar Information Form.
Procuring an Indian VISA
We look forward to your participation at the conference.
See you in Mumbai!
- Foreign delegates wishing to attend the International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Family Business (ICEFB), Jan 9-11, 2020 will need to apply for an Indian visa under the “conference VISA category”.
- If the Indian embassy in the respective country requires evidence of a formal invitation to the conference, addressed to a specific individual at the embassy, it can be provided. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- A FAQ guideline from Ministry of Home Affairs, India is available here.
- Participants must contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to obtain, complete, and submit an information form to IIT-B.