The ITDS Corporate Partners Program is about providing an outstanding, relevant curriculum for students in our Information Technology, Business Analytics, and Decision Sciences degree programs, by bringing together the knowledge, expertise, and resources of our faculty and Corporate Partners.
Purposes & Goals
- Connect ITDS Corporate Partners with ITDS students and student organizations, as well as with UNT services and events that facilitate the hiring of student interns and recent college graduates.
- Support ITDS Department students and programs by sponsoring scholarships, student professional groups, internships and extramural learning opportunities, and faculty in facilitating these endeavors.
- Collaboration of ITDS faculty and Partners to ensure the continued relevance and rigor of all ITDS courses, degree programs, executive education offerings, and faculty research initiatives.
Priceless Benefits of Being a Distinguished ITDS Corporate Partner
- Exclusive copies of the ITDS Student Résumé Book which provides details about those students graduating in this semester and looking for jobs as well as those seeking internships.
- Exclusive attendance at the ITDS Department’s two student recruiting and networking events each academic year: ITDS Student Night and ITDS Graduating Senior and Masters Night.
- Complimentary and priority access to present at one meeting of AIS or INFORMS student chapters. ITDS pays the $500 donation to the student organization (which funds student events or travel to conferences and competitions). Partners typically buy soft drinks and pizza or sandwiches.
- ITDS Department help with UNT’s Career Center to post jobs and internships, schedule use of free interview suites, and your participation at UNT Career Fairs and other recruiting and networking events.
- One seat on the ITDS Department Advisory Board to guide the development of our curriculum, degree programs, continuing education offerings, and research. Typically filled by CIOs and/or a direct report.
- Attendance of up to three at ITDS Research Forums (usually four per academic year). These are focused on current issues and trends in the practice and management of IT and Business Analytics.
- Invitations to College of Business Distinguished Speaker Series events (usually four per academic year).
- Recognition at ITDS events, on our website, in our department office, and at our Research Forums.
Priceless Benefits of Being a Premier ITDS Corporate Partner
- Complimentary registration at College of Business Career Fair. Usually one each long semester. An $800 to $1,200 value. Can substitute other Career Fairs arranged by the UNT Career Center.
- Complimentary registration at IT & Business Analytics Expo. Usually one each long semester. Can substitute other UNT Career Center Expos. A $200 to $400 value.
- Complimentary table sponsorship at College of Business Etiquette Dinner. Each table typically seats seven students and one Partner representative. A $400 to $600 value.
- A second $500 complimentary AIS or INFORMS student chapter meeting per academic year.
- Two $1,000 scholarships (or one $2,000 scholarship) in the name of the Corporate Partner.
- A second seat on the ITDS Department Advisory Board.
- Unlimited attendance at ITDS Research Forums and COB Distinguished Speaker Events.
- $5,000 annually to be a Distinguished Partner
- $10,000 annually to be a Premier Partner
For additional information or to join now, contact Jacquline Bolden at (940) 565-3117.