Job Outlook for ITDS Majors
- 80% of seniors graduating in Spring or Summer 2013 had accepted full time jobs or had offers in had they were considering by end of spring semester
- Average starting salary -- $61,647
- Range of salaries -- $53,000 to $74,000
- 55% of those who had accepted jobs also had received signing bonus
- Average signing bonus -- $5000
- Received average of 2 job offers and 3 site visits
Work Profile of ITDS majors
- 73.53% of BCIS majors work, and 16% of those work full time.
- 80.66% of DCSI majors work, and 23.08% of those work full time.
- 24% of the working BCIS majors hold internships and another 24% work in jobs related to their major.
- 30.77% of the working DSCI majors hold internships and another 11.54% work in jobs related to their major.
- Almost one-half (48%) of BCIS majors who are working acquire major related work experience.
- Over 40% (42.31%) of DSCI majors who are working acquire major related work experience.