The College of Business (CoB) at UNT is proud to offer 10 MBA programs, two of which are 100% online. All MBA programs consist of 36 hours of coursework: 18 hours of MBA Core classes, consistent across all 10 MBA programs, and 18 hours of concentration specific coursework. Students may be assessed with up to 18 hours of background courses in addition to the 36 hours required for an MBA degree.
Grades of C or better must be earned on all background courses whether taken at the undergraduate or graduate level. Grades of C earned on any 5XXX level courses will affect the graduate grade point average (GPA).
Students with business core deficiencies may use courses administered by Ivy Software as an alternative to enrollment in traditional courses at UNT. Students enrolling in Ivy Software courses should go to cob.unt.edu/masters/background and read all the information carefully before registering and beginning coursework.
CLICK HERE to view the Ivy Software Information Brochure.
- Business Analytics
- Business Management
- Business Studies
- Business Studies - International Business focus
- Business Studies - Library Science and Technology focus
- Business Studies - Real Estate focus
- Business Studies - Sport, Entertainment and Event Management
- Business Studies - Sustainability
- Finance *
- Health Services Management *
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing *
- Marketing Analytics
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management **
- Strategic Management **
* Also offered as 100% online programs
** Only offered as online programs