Ph.D. in Marketing
A Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing
- Premier faculty from major Universities in the United States.
- A curriculum designed to provide you with superior theoretical foundation and research skills.
- A lock-step curriculum that ensures timely completion of course-work.
- The best computer facilities and technical support in the region.
- Exposure to electronic classrooms and multi-media aided teaching as a required part of your program.
- Practical experience in course development and preparation.
- Mentoring by graduate faculty on theoretical and applied research leading to journal publications.
This program consists of an assortment of courses in theory and advanced research skills, plus practical research experience obtained by writing articles for publication and producing a high-quality Ph.D. Dissertation.
Doctoral Program Coordinator Contact Information
By clicking on the following links, you will be taken to the Ph.D. advising site for more general information concerning the program requirements for the Ph.D. program.