Graduate Programs Office Newly Admitted MBA Student Scholarships
The Graduate Programs Office scholarships are competitively awarded each Fall by the Graduate Programs Office Scholarship Committee to newly admitted MBA students according to each scholarship’s criteria. Amounts awarded vary depending on available funds. Scholarships are available specifically for graduate level MBA students newly admitted to the G. Brint Ryan College of Business. If you have specific questions about the Graduate Program Office scholarships please contact RCoBMasters@unt.edu.
Each scholarship will have its own specific set of eligibility criteria. Review the individual scholarships listed below to see if you meet all of the requirements before applying. The following is a list of minimum requirements for Graduate Programs Office scholarships:
- Students must be admitted to the G. Brint Ryan College of Business MBA at the time of application.
- Each scholarship (listed below) has its own set of eligibility criteria. Be sure that you meet all of the requirements for each scholarship you apply for.
- Students must be enrolled in the awarding semester in order to receive a scholarship.
- Students awarded scholarships must sign the Scholarship Acceptance Agreement and provide a thank you letter to the scholarship donor.
- Only eligible applicants will be considered.
- Your actual course enrollment will be verified during the semesters you receive a scholarship. If you do not meet the criteria, the scholarship may be revoked.
- Payment authorization will be made only after course enrollment and eligibility requirements are verified by the 12th class day of the semester. Scholarship winners are strongly encouraged to register early.
Application deadline for the John and Helen Green Scholarship and Josephine Hughes Sterling Endowed Scholarship for MBA Support is May 1 at 5:00 p.m.
Click on a scholarship to toggle it's requirements.