Department of Marketing & Logistics are competitively awarded by the Department's General Scholarship Committee to marketing, logistics and aviation logistics majors on the basis of academic excellence, merit, professionalism, and need. Amounts vary from year to year depending on contributions. Awards are available for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students. If you have a specific question about Marketing & Logistics Scholarships, contact the Marketing Department.
- Students must be a declared business major at time of application.
- Each scholarship (listed below) has its own set of eligibility criteria. Be sure that you meet all of the requirements for each scholarship you apply for.
- Students must be at least one semester away from graduation.
- Students awarded scholarships must sign the Scholarship Acceptance Agreement and provide a thank you letter to the scholarship donor.
How to Apply
Read through the requirements of the various scholarships listed below, then click Apply Now at the bottom of the page. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Your application must include the following items to be considered
- A complete scholarship application – follow link below.
- A complete set of transcripts showing all academic work including Fall 2016, including transfer work. (Attach file)
- An essay detailing your accomplishments and personal successes as well as your need for a scholarship. You are limited to one page, with 1" margins, and 12 point font. Your name and Student ID must be included in the header. (Attach file)
- A complete resume including work experience, activities, and educational background. (Attach file)
- Your actual course enrollment will be verified during the semesters you receive a scholarship. If you do not meet the criteria, the scholarship may be revoked.
- Payment authorization will be made only after course enrollment and eligibility requirements are verified by the 12th class day of the semester. Scholarship winners are strongly encouraged to register early.
Application deadline is March 1 at 8 a.m.
Click on a scholarship to toggle it's requirements.