Sarbottam Bhagat is a fourth year PhD Candidate and Teaching Fellow in the Department of Information Technology and Decision Sciences at the University of North Texas. He is currently pursuing his doctorate degree in Business Computer Information Systems and is focused on his research areas - Human Behavior and Social Media, Online Information Disclosure and Privacy, Fake News, Information Security, Game Addiction and Adoption and Diffusion of Emerging Technologies.
Sarbottam also holds an MBA from Washburn University School of Business and a BBA from Tribhuvan University (Nepal). After earning his MBA, he worked as an Operations Analyst at McColla Enterprises for a year before he decided to pursue a PhD. He has also been inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma Honors - an international honor society that recognizes the most outstanding students of business. Likewise, after completing his BBA, he worked for Toyota Motors Nepal as a Business Development Executive for a year and a half before he decided to work towards his MBA.
Besides indulging in scholarly activities, Sarbottam has a keen interest in photography, enjoys traveling, watching and playing soccer, and going on adventures that involve hiking and trekking.
- Social Media Usage Behavior
- Online Information Disclosure and Privacy
- Information Security
- Blockchain and Digital Governance
- Game Addiction
- Adoption and Diffusion of Emerging Technologies
- Management Information Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Information Security Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Research Methods
- Applied Business Statistics: Applied Multivariate Statistics, Applied Regression Analysis, Structural Equation Modeling