The University of North Texas G. Brint Ryan College of Business is the choice of nearly 8,000 students — making it one of the largest business schools in the nation. Since 1961, the college has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) — a hallmark of the world’s best business schools. Nationally recognized and cutting-edge degrees, enable students to learn beyond the classroom so they can become leaders in their field.
To prepare global business leaders and scholars in an intellectually stimulating and engaging community through preeminent teaching, research, and service.
To be an agile institution and to transcend national and international standards of excellence in research and education.
Demonstrated by honesty, sincerity and trustworthiness
Demonstrated by objectivity and equity
Demonstrated by respectfulness and civility
Demonstrated by openness
Demonstrated by an appreciation and inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, solicitation of stakeholder input, and the practice of participatory decision making
Demonstrated by advancements in curricula, research, and approaches to problem solving
- To provide students with the knowledge to succeed in their chosen field and ensure the development of skills in problem solving, ethical decision making, communications, teamwork, and leadership.
- To produce primarily basic research that supports applied and pedagogical inquiry.
- To actively pursue and secure external funding opportunities.
- To continuously integrate technology throughout the UNT Ryan College of Business to support undergraduate and graduate programs, research, and service.
- To attract and develop outstanding students who are dedicated to intellectual excellence.
- To attract, nurture, and retain faculty dedicated to education, scholarship and the mission, vision and values of the UNT Ryan College of Business.
- To engage in service to the College, University, professional fields, the State of Texas, and the communities we serve.
- To provide opportunities for continued involvement, education, and professional growth of alumni.