Below you will find each departments scholarship descriptions, eligibility requirements and application requirements. Please read and familiarize yourself with the requirements below before applying for any scholarships.
Students should be aware that if they receive a scholarship they will be required to write thank you notes to the awarding donor.
Please note that scholarships are awarded for the next academic year or as specified by department.
CoB General and Departmental Scholarships
- College of Business General Scholarships
- Summer 2016 Faculty-Led Study Abroad Scholarships
- Semester Long Study Abroad Scholarships
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Law
- Information Technology & Decision Sciences
- Marketing and Logistics
- Center for Logistics Education and Research
- Student Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Office for Nationally Competitive Scholarship
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam Scholarships
The FIREL faculty can sponsor students for the upcoming Chartered Financial Analyst exam. The CFA program provides an important certification for those working or intending to work in the investments profession. The scholarship will reduce the CFA Program enrollment and exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350. This is a potential value of $1,000 or more.