The RCOB Undergraduate Programs Office is available and eager to assist students in a variety of mediums:
- On-call Advisor: An on-call advisor is available virtually to answer quick questions only (not full advising sessions) for students Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00-11:00 AM & 2:00-4:00 PM; Tuesday 9:00-10:00 AM & 2:00-4:00 PM. No appointment needed!
- To connect, go to https://unt.zoom.us/j/279049225or call into the Zoom meeting at 253-215-8782, meeting ID 279 049 225.
- Current RCOB Students: Visit appointments.unt.edu to schedule an appt. (select “G. Brint Ryan College of Business”). The RCOB Undergraduate Programs has transitioned to a new scheduling system. While the system may be different, the scheduling website will remain the same.
- Graduation checks: If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2021 or Summer 2021, you may request a graduation check virtually. No appointment needed!Login here to submit your request.
- Limited in office appointments available by request only when a virtual session is not possible. To request an in-office appointment, please email RCOBAdvising@unt.edu.
- UNT Student Changing Major to RCOB: Visit appointments.unt.edu to schedule a session.
- Prospective Students: Email RCOBAdvising@unt.edu.
- Limited Services In-Office: The RCOB Undergraduate Programs Office is open Monday-Thursday 8:00-11:45 AM & 1:00-5:00 PM in the Business Leadership Building (BLB), Room 110.
Please understand that available days/times may adjust as our response to the COVID-19 global health crisis continues to evolve.
For updated information on university plans during this time, please make sure you are signed up for Eagle Alerts. Continue to watch your UNT email for regular updates and visit UNT Health Alerts for information regarding UNT’s response and preparedness to this situation.