The RCOB Undergraduate Programs Office is excited to be on campus to offer a full on-campus experience this fall.
Appointments: Undergraduate Programs offers scheduled appointments in-person, as well as some virtual options. You may schedule an appointment through the EAB Navigate app or by visiting appointments.unt.edu.
If you need alternative assistance, please call (940) 565-2110.
Drop-in advising: Undergraduate Programs will be hosting in person drop-in advising ONLY (virtual advising will not be available on drop-in days). Upcoming drop-ins will be hosted on the following dates/times:
- October 11 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM – SENIORS ONLY
- October 14 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- October 18 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM – JUNIORS ONLY
- October 21 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- October 25 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM – SOPHOMORES ONLY
- October 28 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- November 1 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM – FRESHMEN ONLY
- November 4 - 8:30 – 11:00 AM & 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Graduation checks: If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2022, you may request a graduation check virtually. No appointment needed! Login here to submit your request.
- UNT Student Changing Major to RCOB from another College: (This is NOT for current RCOB majors, including Pre-Business and Business Undergraduate).
- Access the Undergraduate Programs Canvas Module titled College of Business Advising: https://unt.instructure.com/enroll/N97HBY.
- Complete the Major Changer Session modules only. This Canvas site is used for other purposes as well. You do not need to review the orientations modules as this will likely create confusion.
- Follow the instructions in the modules. Upon successful completion and receipt, you will be able to schedule an RCOB advising appointment at appointments.unt.edu.
- Prospective Students: Email RCOBAdvising@unt.edu or visit us in person in the Business Leadership Building, Room 110, during office hours.
For updated information on UNT’s plans and safety protocols, visit UNT Health Alerts.