The RCOB Undergraduate Programs Office will be closed Thursday, November 24, 2022 and Friday, November 25, 2022 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will reopen at 8:00 AM on Monday, November 28. Here are all the ways we are able to assist on business days:
- Current RCOB Students:
- Appointments: Undergraduate Programs offer scheduled appointments in-person, as well as virtual options. Appointments are released 21 days in advance and available to be booked via Navigate.
- Advising at UNT at Frisco: In-person appointments will be offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday during the fall/spring semesters. Appointments are booked via Navigate under the Service Type "RCOB General Advising (In Person Only, Frisco Hall Park)". We are unable to change in-person Frisco appointments to Denton or virtual. Please sign up for the appropriate method of advising you are seeking.
- Drop-in advising: Undergraduate Programs will be hosting virtual only same day, drop-in advising for students needing assistance for Spring 2023 registration after the fall semester is over. Upcoming drop-ins will be hosted on the following dates/times:
- Tuesday, December 20: 8:30-11:00 AM & 1:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 21: 8:30-11:00 AM & 1:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, December 22: 8:30-11:00 AM & 1:00-4:00 PM
- Friday, December 23: 8:30-11:00 AM only
Current RCOB students may sign in for drop-ins by following these instructions: RCOB Drop-Ins Scheduling Guide in Navigate. Sign-in for drop-ins will close once all availability has been filled for the morning or afternoon.
- On-call Advisor: An on-call advisor is available in person during office hours to answer quick questions only (not full advising sessions). No appointment needed!
- Graduation Checks: If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2023 or if you are a BS Accounting student transitioning to the MS program, you may request a graduation check virtually. No appointment needed! Login here to submit your request. An advisor will send the completed grad check to your UNT email account. (The deadline to graduate in Fall 2022 has passed.)
- UNT Student Changing Major to RCOB from Another College: (This is NOT for current RCOB majors, including Pre-Business and Business Undergraduate): Visit the Change Major page for details.
- Prospective Students: Email Keeley.Flynn@unt.edu or visit us in person in the Business Leadership Building, Room 110, during office hours.