Business leadership starts here
The University of North Texas College of Business is the choice of more than 5,300 students, making it one of the largest business schools in the nation. The college offers 15 bachelor's, 17 master's and 7 doctoral degree programs that will light your way to success in the business world. Our students, many of whom work full-time, appreciate our "learn it today, apply it tomorrow" philosophy and the expertise of our faculty.
If you're eager to pursue your success, the light is green at the UNT College of Business.
UNT College of Business offers:
- A strong network of more than 50,000 alumni, of which more than 450 are CEOs or presidents of their organizations.
- Nationally recognized degree programs, including our bachelor's degree in Business Integrated Studies, which are included in the U.S. News & World Report 2013 rankings of best programs.
- A 100 percent job placement rate for graduates in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Cutting-edge degrees like Aviation Logistics, the first four-year program of its kind in Texas.
- A diverse learning community, with students representing more than 70 countries.
- AACSB Accreditation: AACSB-accredited schools are widely considered to be the world's best business schools. Less than 5 percent of the 13,000 business programs worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation. Learn more about AACSB accreditation.
- A Strategic Location to Start Your Career: UNT is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, which has the second highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., including AT&T, Celanese, ExxonMobil, GameStop, Kimberly-Clark, Southwest Airlines and Texas Instruments. CNN Money ranked Denton County, where UNT is located, as one of the nation's Top 10 best places to live for job potential. Learn more about UNT's location.
Notable alumni of the UNT College of Business include:
- Tait Cruse ('89), managing partner, Northwestern Mutual Texas Financial Group
- Melisa Denis ('86), partner, KPMG LLP
- George F. Jones ('67), CEO, Texas Capital Bank
- Linda Hefner ('82), president, Claire's North America, Claire's Stores
- Becky Kimbro ('09), vice president of marketing, Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Norm Miller ('62), chairman, Interstate Batteries
- Carlos Munguia ('79), executive vice president and manager of commercial banking, Texas Capital Bank
- Sam Moon ('89), president, Sam Moon Trading Company
- G. Brint Ryan ('88, '88 M.S.), chair and CEO, Ryan Tax Consulting
- Phil Sorgen ('88, '90 M.B.A.), vice president, Microsoft Corporation
- Charn Uswachoke ('73 M.B.A.), chair of BBUCH Holding Company Ltd.
- Laura Wright ('82), former senior vice president and CFO, Southwest Airlines
A student-focused public research university, UNT has been named a best university by Forbes and is the largest, most comprehensive in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With excellent academics and distinguished faculty, we are the green light to greatness for 36,000 students. We offer 97 bachelor's, 81 master's and 35 doctoral degree programs. Learn more about UNT.