Business leadership starts here
The University of North Texas College of Business is the choice of more than 5,500 students, making it one of the largest business schools in the nation. The college offers 15 bachelor's, 15 master's and 7 doctoral degree programs that will light your way to success in the business world. Our students, many of whom work full-time, appreciate our "learn it today, apply it tomorrow" philosophy and the expertise of our faculty.
The College of Business offers a collaborative, challenging environment for talented and motivated business students like you.
UNT College of Business offers:
- A strong network of more than 51,000 alumni, of which more than 450 are CEOs or presidents of their organizations.
- Nationally recognized degree programs, including bachelor's degrees in Business Integrated Studies and Logistics and Supply Chain Management, which is ranked sixth nationally by Gartner Research. Our online M.B.A. program is ranked among the Top 50 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programs that prepare you for success. We offer mentoring and internship opportunities that will help you develop your skills and find a job after graduation.
- Cutting-edge degrees like Aviation Logistics, the first four-year program of its kind in Texas, and the only such program in the U.S.
- A diverse learning community, with students representing more than 74 countries.
- AACSB Accreditation: The UNT College of Business has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1961. AACSB-accredited schools are widely considered to be the world's best business schools.
- A Strategic Location to Start Your Career: UNT is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, which has the second highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., including AT&T, Celanese, ExxonMobil, GameStop, Kimberly-Clark, Southwest Airlines and Texas Instruments. CNN Money ranked Denton County, where UNT is located, as one of the nation's Top 10 best places to live for job potential. Learn more about UNT's location.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management student
Notable alumni of the UNT College of Business include:
- Tait Cruse ('89), managing partner, Northwestern Mutual Texas Financial Group
- Melisa Denis ('86), partner, KPMG LLP
- George F. Jones ('67), CEO, Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (TCBI) and vice chairman, Texas Capital bank
- Linda Filler ('82),president of retail products and chief merchandising officer, Walgreens
- Becky Kimbro ('09), vice president of marketing, Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Norm Miller ('62), chairman, Interstate Batteries
- Carlos Munguia ('79), executive vice president and manager of commercial banking, Texas Capital Bank
- Sam Moon ('89), president, Sam Moon Trading Company
- G. Brint Ryan ('88, '88 M.S.), chair and CEO, Ryan Tax Consulting
- Phil Sorgen ('88, '90 M.B.A.), corporate vice president, Microsoft Corporation
- Charn Uswachoke ('73 M.B.A.), chair, BBUCH Holding Company Ltd.
- Laura Wright ('82), former senior vice president and CFO, Southwest Airlines
A student-focused public research university, UNT has been named a best university by Forbes and is the largest, most comprehensive in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With excellent academics and distinguished faculty, we're the choice of 36,000 students. We offer 99 bachelor's, 83 master's and 36 doctoral degree programs. Learn more about UNT.