The Department of Marketing & Logistics at the University of North Texas is dedicated to providing its students with well-rounded, state-of-the-art education in the modern principles of marketing, logistics and allied disciplines.
We prepare our students for rewarding careers in marketing and logistics, as practitioners and academics, with the help of an innovative curriculum and dynamic programs.
Our faculty is characterized by excellence in teaching, outstanding basic and applied research, and leadership in professional organizations.
Faculty members include Honor Professors, recipients of the President's Council University Teaching Award and the J.H. Shelton Excellence in Teaching Award, and instructors who have been designated by Mortar Board, a senior honor society, as "Top Profs."
Students generate valuable industry contacts by participating in our student chapters of:
- AMA - American Marketing Association
- ASCEND Pan Asian Leadership Student Chapter
- LogSA - Logistics Student Association
- Mu Kappa Tau
- New Complex Logistics Systems Laboratory Offers Opportunities for Industry Partnerships, Real-World Solutions
- UNT Offers New Dual Degree Program with Burgundy School of Business in France
- College of Business Faculty Experts Weigh-In on the End of the Wright Amendment
- Congratulations to the College of Business Faculty Award Winners
- UNT Logistics Students Win Intermodal Association of North America Challenge For Second Straight Year
- Dr. Terry Pohlen Provides Historical Perspective on Denton Passenger Rail System