and knowledge that are indispensable for business and
leadership positions in organizations of the 21st century.
The RCoB Graduate Program Office is available to assist prospective and current students.
Starting October 19th On-call Advising: An on-call advisor is available to answer quick questions for students through Zoom. No appointment needed! To connect, go to https://unt.zoom.us/j/92857241442 or call into the Zoom meeting at
(346) 248-7799, meeting ID 928 5724 1442.
- October 19th 10AM- 12:30 PM
- October 20th 9 AM- 12 PM
- October 22nd 1 PM- 4 PM
- October 28th 2 PM- 5 PM
- October 30th 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- One on One Advising for Current or Newly Admitted RCOB Students: Schedule an individual appointment here (Select “Current or Newly Admitted MBA/MS Student”)
- Prospective Students: Please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org to receive details about the Ryan College of Business MBA and MS programs. GMAT/GRE testing waivers are available for applicants with a 3.0 GPA from regionally accredited institutions. Please email Julie.email@example.com with questions.
Limited in office appointments. To request an in-office appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that available days/times may adjust as our response to the COVID-19 global health crises continues to evolve. For updated information on university plans during this time, please make sure you are signed up for Eagle Alerts. Continue to watch your UNT email for regular updates and visit UNT Health Alerts for information regarding UNT’s response and preparedness to this situation.