and knowledge that are indispensable for business and
leadership positions in organizations of the 21st century.
The RCoB Graduate Program Office is available to assist prospective and current students.
- One on One Advising for Current or Newly Admitted RCOB Students: Schedule an individual appointment here (Select “Current or Newly Admitted MBA/MS Student”)
- Prospective Students: Please email Julie.email@example.com to receive details about the Ryan College of Business MBA and MS programs. GMAT/GRE testing waivers are available for applicants with a 3.0 GPA from regionally accredited institutions - applicable for summer/fall 2021 applicants only. Please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 Registration & On Call Advising:
- Current student summer 2021 registration date: March 22nd
- New student summer 2021 registration date: April 8th
An on-call advisor will be available to answer quick questions for students through Zoom. No appointment needed! Please note this is for quick questions only, and time with each student is limited. To connect, go to https://unt.zoom.us/j/86437805315 or call into the Zoom meeting at (346) 248-7799, meeting ID 864 3780 5315
- April 8th, 8 AM- 11 AM & 1PM- 5PM
- April 9th, 8 AM- 11AM
Limited in office appointments. To request an in-office appointment, please email RCoBMasters@unt.edu. Please understand that available days/times may adjust as our response to the COVID-19 global health crises continues to evolve. For updated information on university plans during this time, please make sure you are signed up for Eagle Alerts. Continue to watch your UNT email for regular updates and visit UNT Health Alerts for information regarding UNT’s response and preparedness to this situation.