BE THE BEST PROFESSIONAL VERSION OF YOU.
The UNT Accounting Scholars Program is open to incoming freshmen and transfer students (transferring in 45 semester hours or less), and is designed to prepare UNT’s highest-achieving scholars for a successful professional career in accounting.
Through mentorship and priority considerations, students will gain the skills and insights necessary to graduate with a bright future, beginning with their freshman year.
- Accounting faculty mentor and senior student buddy assigned to students in their first year.
- Professional mentor assigned to students in their junior year to help explore career options.
- Guaranteed admission to the integrated Bachelor of Science and Master of Science (B.S./M.S) program in Accounting or Taxation.
- Priority consideration for graduate-level scholarships (merit-based).
- Accounting scholars are waived from the GMAT exam requirement for admission into the integrated B.S./M.S. Accounting or Taxation program.