Graduate Program Advisors provide academic and administrative support to current and prospective students and help them to maximize their time as they pursue their graduate degree.
- One on One Advising for Current or Newly Admitted RCOB Students: Schedule an individual appointment here
- One on One Advising for Prospective students: Schedule an individual appointment here
Limited in office appointments. To request an in-office appointment, please email RCoBMasters@unt.edu. Please understand that available days/times may adjust as our response to the COVID-19 global health crises continues to evolve.
Students are strongly encouraged to schedule regular appointments with advisors for questions concerning, but not limited to:
- Application and admission requirements
- Background course completion
- Degree requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Probation & suspension
- Other general advising questions and concerns