By providing standardized desktop systems and utilizing many of the latest software and tools available, we're able to adequately support CoB's growing technology needs with only a small team of professionals.
- Clustered Windows servers and services with over 12TB of storage space
- Clustered VMware ESX servers and services with 18TB of storage space
- All Printing needs are handled by Xerox state-of-the-art printers and copiers
- Over 500 PCs and 300 Laptops running Windows
- Oracle 11g servers for database courses
- HP Data Protector Backup system for all Windows server backups
The Business Leadership Building is set up for wireless access, enabling students, faculty and staff to connect to the Eaglenet Wireless network with their wireless capable devices.
180 Computers and 40 checkout laptops are available for student use at our Student Computer Lab. For more information, visit our labs page.
CoB classrooms are also kept up-to-date with the following technology:
- Wireless Microphones in large classrooms
- Dual projectors
- Instructor requested laptops for classroom instruction (limited to CoB instructors): Request Form
- A wide selection of multimedia technology, with support made available by UNT Classroom Support Services during scheduled class hours
In addition to keeping the main CoB webpage maintained and up-to-date, our web support team is available to assist with web-related questions and requests. You can learn more about our team and the services we offer on our web support page