- Minimum 3.5 G.P.A
- Must be an ITDS related major. Eligible majors include: Business, Computer Science, Information Science, and Mathematics
- Must have taken core BCIS/DSCI courses or equivalent
- Must have taken the upper level courses for which you wish to apply
- Must have earned a grade of 'B' or higher in each BCIS/DSCI course taken
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the fall 2021 semester. Or must have been enrolled at least 9 credit hours for the previous long semester
- Good verbal communication skills are essential as the employee will have direct interaction with students
If you already have an account with the Career Center, please log in through myunt or directly through http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center.
If you do not have an account: Go to http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center/eagle-careers to register. The registration link can be found under the “Login Directly to Eagle Careers” heading.
Your account will be approved in approximately 24 hours and you will then be able to upload your documents using the following steps:
- Go to http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center and click student log in.
- Log in directly to Eagle Careers-do not use “Login via myunt.” Use your EUID (your initials and 4 digits) and password to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, make sure your profile is updated. Click Resource Library on the left menu.
- Click Student Employment then Employment Application. This is the mandatory application for the Career Center-download, complete, and save it to your computer.
- Click My Account at the top left of the page.
- Click My Documents. This is the Document Manager-upload all of your documents here. Again, this includes the ITDS application, Career Center application, resume, and unofficial transcript. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Click the Search Jobs tab to locate job id numbers for the ITDS department. There will be separate job id numbers for undergraduates and graduates. Please apply to the appropriate one.