Students can gain valuable professional experience and connections by working in an internship. Three hours of course credit are available for eligible students with approved employment. The internship course may be used as one of your supporting courses on your degree plan.
- 2.7 minimum cumulative UNT GPA
- Completed 12 hours of business upper division course work (3XXX-4XXX courses)
- Have a declared major in FIREL Department
- Be employed in a paid position
- Employment must be directly related to the major field of study
- You must work a minimum of 240 hours during the internship course.
How to Apply
Login to EagleCareers/Handshake at http://unt.joinhandshake.com and select “Report an Experience.” Click here for additional information. Permission to enroll in the internship course (FINA/REAL/RMIN 4800) will be granted once all approvals have been obtained via Handshake. Usual tuition and fees are assessed for the internship course.
Contact the appropriate internship advisor for general information or additional questions.