- Must have a minimum 2.7 GPA
Must be an ITDS or related major. Acceptable majors are:
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Science
- Core BCIS/DSCI courses or equivalent required
- Must have earned a grade of B or higher in each BCIS/DSCI course
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours during the semester in which you plan to work
- Good verbal communication skills
Note: you will need to upload the ITDS-Academic Assistant Application, Career Center Student Employment Application, a recent resume, and a transcript that highlights relevant coursework to the Eagle Career Center.
If you already have an account with the Career Center, please log in through myunt or directly throughhttp://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center.
If you do not have an account: Go to http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center/eagle-careers to register. The registration link can be found under the “Login Directly to Eagle Careers” heading.
Your account will be approved in approximately 24 hours and you will then be able to upload your documents using the following steps:
- Go to http://studentaffairs.unt.edu/career-center and click student log in.
- Log in directly to Eagle Careers-do not use “Login via myunt.” Use your EUID (your initials and 4 digits) and password to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, make sure your profile is updated. Click Resource Library on the left menu.
- Click Student Employment then Employment Application. This is the mandatory application for the Career Center-download, complete, and save it to your computer.
- Click My Account at the top left of the page.
- Click My Documents. This is the Document Manager-upload all of your documents here. Again, this includes the ITDS application, Career Center application, resume, and unofficial transcript.
- 7. Click the Search Jobs tab to locate job id numbers for the ITDS department. There will be separate job id numbers for undergraduates and graduates. Please apply to the appropriate one.