PPG Carrollton Manufacturing Plant
1900 Josey Lane
Carrollton, TX 75006
Please arrive 15 minutes early and bring your government-issued ID for the security check-in process. Parking is in front of the building. Long pants and close-toed shoes are required. PPE (hard hats, safety vests, steel toe covers) will be provided. Participants can enjoy a pizza luncheon with the PPG Plant Manager after the tour.
Come join PPG Architectural Finishes on a tour of the Carrollton Manufacturing Plant. This plant is responsible for manufacturing interior and exterior paints that service markets in Texas and Southwest America.
- Maximum 20 participants
- If not at capacity, registration closes at noon on October 23, 2023
- Government-issued ID required for security check-in
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required.
- PPE (hard hats, safety vests, steel toe covers will be provided)
- Cell phones are allowed, but photos and videos are not permitted.
- Earbuds are not allowed, and ear protection will be provided.