Please check your emails for detailed information regarding instruction plans for the semester.
Updated Course Schedules
If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
Pass/No Pass Policy for Spring 2020 (applied to undergraduate students only)
1. To change letter grades A, B, or C to P, students should submit a grade change form directly to the registrar using the form posted on the Registrar’s website between 5/11 and 5/14.
- No faculty or advisor approval is required for this action.
- Registrar’s website provides GPA calculation examples that are helpful for determining if a grade change to P is in the best interest of a student.
- If you have questions, please visit RCOB Advising on call room at https://unt.zoom.us/j/279049225 or reach out to us at email@example.com using the subject line: “Letter grade to P change question”
2. To change NP to a D, if D is earned, you need to work with your academic advisor:
- RCOB (business) majors: work with RCOB academic advising office.
i. C or higher is required in most of the courses on your degree plan (check your degree plan or UNT undergraduate catalog). If C or higher is required for the course, staying with NP is your preferred option. Certain exceptions apply, such as student athletes, certain veteran groups, etc..
ii. If C or higher is not required for the course as per your degree plan (certain university core courses and free electives), or if you determine the D is a preferred option for you due to special circumstances, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “NP to Letter Grade change” as soon as possible and before the registrar’s grade change deadline of 5/14/2020. In the body of the email, state your name, Student ID, the course for which you are seeking the grade change, a phone number you where we can reach you, and any special circumstances that apply to you (e.g. student athlete, veteran). We will work with you to help you determine the best course of action and process the grade change request if determined it is the best option.
- Non-RCOB (business) major and are seeking grade change in an business course, please contact the advising office in your college.
For any additional clarifications on Spring 2020 Pass/No Pass grading, please refer to the UNT Registrar page, or contact your academic advisor. UNT’s Pass/No Pass Policy for Spring 2020 Policy can be found at https://registrar.unt.edu/grades.
Tutor Lab Hours
Tutor lab hours have changed and now schedule meeting times using Zoom.
Check the Tutor Lab Hours page for more details.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis impact on GMAT/GRE testing sites, we are temporarily waiving the testing requirement for applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 from a regionally accredited (or the equivalent) institution. This emergency waiver is subject to change as the current crisis evolves. Please email Julie.email@example.com with questions.
McNatt Fund for Students in Financial Crisis
During this time, we want to remind students of the opportunity to apply for emergency funding through the McNatt Fund for Students in Financial Crisis.
The goal of the emergency awards provided by the McNatt Fund for Students in Financial Crisis is to keep students in financial crisis enrolled and progressing toward their degrees. While a student at UNT, Jim McNatt witnessed the needs of his fellow students that created barriers to obtaining their education. Mr. McNatt established this fund to assist students with similar barriers to their education that can be addressed by an emergency award.
More information and application details can be found here: https://cob.unt.edu/students/mcnattfund
Contact a Department
Follow Us on Social Media
Follow us on social media for additional updates:
Scheduled Facebook Live events:
- June 12, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- June 26, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- July 10, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- July 24, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- August 21, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- September 4, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- September, 25, 2020 @10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.