Logistics Center scholarships are competitively awarded by the Center's Scholarship Committee to logistics and aviation logistics majors on the basis of academic excellence, merit, professionalism, and need. Amounts vary from year to year depending on contributions. Awards are available for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students. If you have a specific question about Logistics Center scholarships please contact us.
- Students must be declared logistics or aviation logistics majors at time of application. A degree plan should already be in place with the CoB’s undergraduate advising office.
- Students must be at least one semester away from graduation.
- Students awarded scholarships agree to complete alumni surveys to track career progress.
- Students awarded scholarships must sign the Scholarship Acceptance Agreement and provide a thank you letter to the scholarship donor.
How to Apply
Read through the requirements of the various scholarships listed below, then click Apply Now at the bottom of the page. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Your application must include the following items to be considered
- A complete scholarship application – follow link below.
- A complete set of transcripts showing all academic work including Fall 2016, including transfer work. (Attach file)
- An essay detailing your interest in logistics and career goals as well as your need for a scholarship. (Attach file)
- A complete resume including work experience, activities, and educational background. (Attach file)
- A list of references. (Attach file)
- Your actual course enrollment will be verified during the semesters you receive a scholarship. If you do not meet the criteria, the scholarship may be revoked.
- Understand that the scholarship, if awarded, will apply to the following fall semester.
- Payment authorization will be made only after course enrollment and eligibility requirements are verified by the 12th class day of the semester. Scholarship winners are strongly encouraged to register early.
Application deadline is March 1 at 8 a.m.