The mission of the Logistics Center is to facilitate the formulation and implementation of research and education necessary to produce effective strategies and qualified people to meet the rapidly changing knowledge demands of the 2000’s.
The Logistics Center conducts all of its activities with a focus on high ethical standards, the pursuit of excellence, and respect for all individuals. Our value propositions include:
- Provide networking opportunities for our industry partners and students to help facilitate internships and permanent employment.
- Provide logistics industry professionals with preferred opportunities for continuing education courses and workshops, certificate programs, executive roundtables, symposiums, and conferences.
- Provide our industry partners with resources and opportunities to network among corporations, faculty, business experts and leaders and researchers.
- Provide educational and learning opportunities in the form of research reports and seminars.
- Provide industry professionals with a forum to create a long-term impact on the education of future logistics professionals.
- Help industry partners with meeting their responsibilities to advance the educational opportunities for students and their employees, and improve the supply of professionals available to industry, which advances DFW as a world-class logistics center and creates a better quality of life in the North Texas Region.