Welcome to the Center for Logistics & Supply Chain Management at the University of North Texas. Our logistics programs are among the very best in the world, and we invite you to explore this website to learn more about them and our world-class faculty.
The UNT logistics programs consist of four major components: the Center for Logistics & Supply Chain Management, the Complex Logistics Systems Research Cluster, the logistics and supply chain management degree programs, and the only four-year aviation logistics degree program in the nation.
With the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex serving as one of North America's most important distribution hubs, there is no better place to position yourself for a thriving career in logistics than here at UNT.
The logistics faculty and I enjoy the opportunity to discuss this profession and the many opportunities available to you at UNT and the North Texas region. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to learn more or request any additional information.
We look forward to having you in our classes, collaborating with us on leading-edge research, or hiring the world's finest logistics graduates.
Our very best regards,
David Nowicki, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Logistics
Director, Center for Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The mission of the Center for Logistics & Supply Chain Management is to facilitate the formulation and implementation of research and education necessary to produce effective strategies and qualified people to meet the rapidly changing knowledge demands of the 2000’s.
The Center for Logistics & Supply Chain Management conducts all of its activities with a focus on high ethical standards, the pursuit of excellence, and respect for all individuals. Our value propositions include:
- Provide networking opportunities for our industry partners and students to help facilitate internships and permanent employment.
- Provide logistics industry professionals with preferred opportunities for continuing education courses and workshops, certificate programs, executive roundtables, symposiums, and conferences.
- Provide our industry partners with resources and opportunities to network among corporations, faculty, business experts and leaders and researchers.
- Provide educational and learning opportunities in the form of research reports and seminars.
- Provide industry professionals with a forum to create a long-term impact on the education of future logistics professionals.
- Help industry partners with meeting their responsibilities to advance the educational opportunities for students and their employees, and improve the supply of professionals available to industry, which advances DFW as a world-class logistics center and creates a better quality of life in the North Texas Region.