Part-Time & Online MBA Programs
- Business Analytics (Can be completed 100% online)
- Business Studies
- Finance (Can be completed 100% online)
- Health Services Management (Can be completed 100% online)
- Information Technology
- Marketing (100% online)
- Marketing Analytics (100% online)
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources (100% online)
- Supply Chain Analytics (100% online)
- Supply Chain Management (100% online)
- Strategic Management (100% online)
All of the UNT MBA programs are 12 courses (36 credit hours). The 36-hour MBA program features:
- Courses that are administered in a flexible online format. Online courses are completed in an asynchronous format, consisting of 8-week sessions.
- Students can also take courses on campus and offered in either Frisco or Denton. Courses offered in Frisco and Denton campus are night courses (6:30 PM- 9:20 PM), one evening per for the duration of the 16-week semester.
- Students can choose to go part-time (3- 6 hours) or full-time (9 hours). Students working full-time are advised to take 6 hours (part-time), and students working part time are advised to take 9 hours (full-time). Students may take up to 12 hours per semester in order to complete the program in 14 months.
- Average time of completion for the part-time MBA is 18 months to 2 years by taking 2 or 3 classes per term.
Prerequisites & Background Coursework
The UNT MBA programs have the following background courses:
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
Students are not required to have these background courses before applying. Once admitted, our team will evaluate student’s transcripts and notify them of background content not reflected as completed courses. If required to complete content, students may do so through Ivy Software or Responsive.net. We will provide login credentials once admitted. Students will complete the content as modules, which can be completed in about 2 to 4 hours per “course” in general. The cost ranges between $48.00 and $75.00 per module. If a student is required to take all modules, the cost will be just under $350.00. The time commitment would likely be 10 to 24 hours, depending on the student. Students have three chances to “pass” each module with roughly an 80%, and the grade is not reflected on the transcript.
Ready to Apply? Please visit https://cob.unt.edu/masters/admission
THECB Marketable Skills
- Strategic integration of business subjects
- Quantitative analysis of business situations
- Apply principles of ethical conduct
- Apply knowledge to business situations
For a complete list of THECB Marketable skills, visit https://vpaa.unt.edu/thecb/cob/busi.